Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just a little raving and ranting:

I really hate when everything breaks, even more so when everything breaks at once! And I am convinced that somehow F-Up Fairy got to perform a diabolical spell on every car I have ever driven – on every windshield of every car, to be precise. Arggg! One car had four windshields replaced in a space of three years.
Gees, I have own more windshields than, oh… Words fail!

Frustration mounted when I tried to call my water utility company and sort out some strangeness that was going on with them. Like a good little customer, after going through frustrating phone robot yes/no routine and getting to the live person, I was asked to furnish my social security number to verify my WATER utility account… Are they MAD?! Have anyone read the little print on what is the purpose of SS# happen to be, and why would I want to steal my name from the phone book and inquire about quality of water?
Did they somehow became a branch of Homeland Security and forgot to send us (customers) a memo?!!!! Arggg, again.

And before I am completely gone berserker with all the latest breakdowns, I am going to watch The Brothers Grimm and will dutifully report. I am Fairy Tale Freak, so I am not planning on being totally objective. Anyway. And tomorrow is gumbo-cooking day! So, it is all looking up, and before we know there is a new year! Oh, and I did got all “A’s” in my masochistic accounting semester, and Lucy got all “A’s” in physics and calculus. We are just brilliant that way. Underachievers of the world – UNITE! Lily.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Mwahahaha congrats on masochistic accounting and physics and calculus Ladies!

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home