Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!!!

My long list is a madness of its own, or I should say of my own. I have narrowed down to ten essentials that I would like to attempt in the coming year. There is no order of importance.

Lily’s List for 2006:

1. Learn to play a better chess game.
2. Volunteer for a good cause.
3. Make dent in a list of all my “pending” house projects.
4. Not neglect my health.
5. Finally organize my grandmother’s notes on how to read Taro Cards according to our ancestral tradition.
6. Exercise prudence when compelled to leap into “good intentions” mode.
7. Plant an herb garden.
8. Start learning Spanish on my own, and see where I can get with it.
9. Sight Elvis.

If I only had to name one, it would be this one:
10. Manage my time in more effective and productive manner.

Lucy and I have agreed that there is a need to update our profile and make clear that we are two completely independent individuals and not a case of split personality disorder. I think I will do just that, first thing next year… Lily.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Have you been to the Festival of Lists ? Lucy might enjoy, but Lily might be in denial. Happy New Year !!!

8:14 PM  
Blogger Lily and Lucy White said...

Lily is ALWAYS in denile.That is the WAY of Lily White -- better living through denile!

2:00 PM  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Hhehehhheeeeehheeeeee Lucyyyyy and Lilyyyyyy };-}

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home